FiberNET Scheduled Maintenance Wed. Sept. 14th 12:01am - 6:00 am
MU FiberNET Network
Dear FiberNET Customer,
We will be performing network maintenance starting at 12:01 AM Wednesday September 14, 2022. The maintenance will be to complete an efficiency modification to our core routers as well as controller and firmware updates for our commercial wireless offerings. We do not expect a lengthy downtime during this maintenance window, however, it could potentially require unforeseen brief periods of service interruptions as well as a potential for longer intermittent outages throughout the window. This has the potential to affect all services for brief periods of time. Video customers should not reboot set top boxes.
The maintenance will begin at 12:01 AM and should be complete by 6:00 AM, of the same morning. Please note, we will make every effort to minimize any and all interruptions.
We appreciate your understanding in this matter and thank you for patience!
Internet, IPTV, Phone, Hosted Voice, Commercial Wireless, VPLS, and DR Services
Date: September 14, 2022
Start: 12:01 AM ET
End Date: September 14, 2022
End: 6:00 AM ET
* 7750 VPLS Redundancy
* Commercial Wireless Controller and Firmware Updates
Potential Customer Issues and/or resolution of issues
* Possible Brief, Periodic Interruptions of all Services
* Do NOT Reboot video set top boxes unless directed to by tech support
How to notify us that you are experiencing issues related to this maintenance
- If your internet is not working after 6:15 AM, please call our Technical Support Group at 423-586-4121 option 4. <- This is the preferred method for contacting us regarding service issues.
- This option is provided as an alternative method of contact and should only be used during events where use of this email address has been provided. The account is not monitored during normal hours of operation and using it outside of the listed times as shown in this email may prevent troubleshooting and or restoring of your service in the event of an outage. .
If your internet is not working between 6:15 AM and 8:00 AM, you may send an *email to email@example.com with “INTERNET DOWN” in the subject. It must be in all capital letters otherwise it will be discarded as SPAM. Please note, this email will go into a pool and may take longer than a direct call to our Technical Support Group at 423-586-4121 option 4.
- In the email message body, a call back number for someone on site, at the affected location, that can either provide access or testing/verification of the service.
- In the email message body, please include at least one of the following.
- Account Number
- Circuit Number
- Account Name
- Address of the issue
*If your location has issues after the upgrade, you may have to send an email via cell phone or some other method if you do not have a working internet connection.
If you are receiving this email on your smart phone, you may click these links with a prefilled subject to start the notification process you must however provide the additional details in the email body as shown above. This email is only good during this maintenance window and for internet down situations. All other issues should be directed to 423-586-4121 Option 4. Click here to report your internet service is still down