March 12, 2020 - Morristown Utilities Response to Current Health Concerns
On behalf of Morristown Utilities, we want to assure you that the health and safety of our customers and employees is our highest priority. Over the last several days and weeks we have taken the necessary steps to meet our customer service needs and to avoid any potential service disruptions to our customers.
As concerns about Coronavirus (COVID-19) continue, there are several ways to make payments and utilize our services to your home or business:
- Kiosks locations in Morristown:
- Administrative Office located at 433 West 1st North Street
- Fastop at 3507 E Andrew Johnson Hwy AND 5056 W Andrew Johnson Hwy.
- Pay Online through our Customer Portal at www.musfiber.net.
- Pay by phone by calling 423-586-4121, option #4.
- Mail Payment by return envelope included in your monthly bill, mail to:
PO Box 59012
Knoxville, TN 37950-9012
In addition, here are some of the actions we have taken to protect our customers and employees:
- Contingency plans are in place to minimize any service disruptions due to COVID-19 impacts.
- Customer and employee surfaces are cleaned with strong disinfectants on a daily basis.
- Hand sanitizer is available for your use at all Morristown Utilities locations.
- Employees are educated regarding best practices for remaining healthy as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
Please know that we are focused on providing the Utilities and FiberNET services you have for your homes and businesses in Morristown. Customers that may have questions regarding health and safety may call 423-586-4121.